If your website is cool but takes ages to load then your visitors don’t need another reason to exit. Imagine you click on a link to open the website, and it takes ages to load? Chances are that you will close the page or not want to visit the website ever again no matter how beautiful it is or how good the content.
So what can be done? The answer to this problem is in CDN. So what exactly is it?
“A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet.” So basically CDN is a global network of servers which store a copy of your website. Thus, when a visitor at a certain far off location opens your website, CDN serves your content to them from a closer location thereby improving the speed of your website for an enhanced user experience.
Does that sound good? Like every other service provider, CDN network is offered by many companies. Of the many competitors for CDN network in the market, MaxCDN is currently one of the popular brands.
Here’s my take on MaxCDN and its features:
- Lightning fast speeds for your websites
- Close to zero downtime
- Tracking bandwidth usage and other parameters across zones
- High ranking for your website
- High rank equals good traffic which is definitely your target.
- Quick and easy setup in around 5 minutes.
- Supports SSL too
- Super efficient support services which include a live chat support
Benefits of MaxCDN
- The sole purpose of creating a website is to ensure users come back to you and that happens only when they are happy. The high speed and zero downtime ensures you have a huge bunch of happy users.
- Happy users are prospect customers. The conversion rate will definitely rise if you give a better user experience. So MaxCDN boosts your business and profits too.
- It is not a hidden fact that search engines favor fast sites and rank them high. So when you make your website faster you’re going to get higher ranking on search engines.
- MaxCDN is one of the most economical services too. At an introductory offer of $39.95/year with a 30 day money back guarantee, you can’t ask for more.
So finally, a CDN network is going to be the biggest boon for your website. And at the competitive rates that MaxCDN offers to you its services, you are going to agree that it is worth every penny you pay. After all, it’s going to make your website superrr smart!