Please read the following guidelines before submitting your Guest Posts
Guest Posting Terms:
- Articles must be 100% Copyscape passed and Valuable to Blog Reader. No recycled material. Please See below for topic ideas.
- Include at least one image relevant to your article. It must be Creative Common or your own image. You must copy & paste the URL of the image or Image itself, where you want it to appear within the blog Post. We will manually upload it to our servers at the time of publishing. This is just a security measure.
- We don’t allow anchored text url in post and url’s are only allowed in Author Bio or at the end of post.
- Min Article length: 800 words.Title should be less than 71 Characters.
- Must be relevant to EBuzznet.
- Must be high quality, Informative & NOT Self promoting.
- Complete rights for the Posts Once published on Ebuzznet.com will be owned by Ebuzznet.com, No requests for removal will be entertained.
- For Post Format and example Check Below Article. Follow Above Guidelines and Your Post will be accepted.
Topic Ideas and Title Suggestion
We accept article related to below topics or categories.
- Google Products like adsense, adwords, analytics etc
- Latest Gadgets Reviews and Comparison.
- Article’s related to Social Network.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SMM.
- Top ten list (themes, software, plugins, cdn, hosting.
- How to article’s and tutorials on technology. (WordPress Preferred)
- Article related to Web Design including responsive design.
- Article’s on SMALL BUSINESS.
- Article on Domains, Hostings, themes, any stuff related to blogging
- Article’s on How to blog, blogging tips, make money and startup Ideas.
Submit Your Guest Post
If your post meets above guidelines then please send your post for Review at
If you have something for below blogs please send us for review and same guidelines applies for below blogs.
Our Other Blogs
- Tuggl – An Education Blog.
- Social Hiccup – Social Network and Tech Blog.
- Blogging Secret – Blogging Tips and Tricks
- Android Galaxy – Android and Tech Blog