A Virtual Assistant in general terms is self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to their clients from a remote place via Internet. Virtual Assistant usually work for small to medium business. Some of the resource they offer are administrative support, answering email, article writing, freelance work, editing and many other.
Virtual Assistant interact with their client using Internet, e-mail and phone call, Skype, live work space etc. A dedicated Virtual Assistant works under the management of a company where they are trained by company people and use company resources.
Why You Should Hire a Virtual Assistant?
There are many advantages of hiring a VA. Some of them are listed below.
- No need to look out for people who can handle your work like theirs own.
- No need to rent or buy an office space, every thing is done virtually. Also you don’t have to buy costly resources such as main frames, servers, routers, high speed internet connectivity etc
- You can direct all your work to a single Dedicated Virtual Assistant provider.
- Most of the Virtual Assistant work round the clock and can complete your work in a designated time frame.
- No need to Hire or Fire anyone.
Tips to Become a Virtual Assistant
- Get online – first thing you need to do is get your self online and create your presence there by Socializing on various Social Networks.
- What will you offer – You must decide what resources you will offer to your clients. You must gain prior knowledge of that work before starting your own Virtual Assistant Service.
- Read some article and Books – You can also read some article about VA, follow people on Twitter who are already in this field, do research about VA .
- Socialize – Create your presence in Social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn as this will help you to interact with people of related fields. This also includes commenting on blogs related to your niche.
You can earn $20 to $100+ an hour by becoming Virtual Assistant which is directly depended on your skill. You can search for Virtual Assistant jobs on various freelance websites such as elance, freelancer etc.
All you need is a Computer, Internet connection, some knowledge of simple word processors such as Microsoft word, notepad etc and your hard work. You can also add your work telephone in your credential so that your clients can directly interact with you. If You need Virtual Assistant for your business you can always hire a VA from TaskBullet, a virtual assistant service provider.